Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Another goodie...

So I forgot all about this too!!
One night 7 chicks went out for a night on the town. We had pre drinks at the vivacious Roni and then all 7 of us piled into two taxis and made our way to the Cross. As is the nature with yoks, no one was out on Christmas or Boxing Day. It was very tame and we had no idea where to go.

On our way to where we went, this child infront of us wore her high heels.
Slight problem - she couldn't walk in them.
Solution- take a video.
Result- Kate being hysterically funny in the background.

It's funny, you can hardly see it anyway. They are the white shoes. All you can hear is Kate!

Turns out her entire heel had broken off. Didn't care then, don't care now- she walked funny!

In the end, we all split up, went different ways and took the shoes with us.

Same night, some dude tried to get me to give him my numero. Told me he could get me in to Eastern Creek. Not only did I not know this was a motorcycle race, but I have no idea where Eastern Creek is.... ahh the life of a sheltered Jewish Princess.

But- I do however have his number and if you want to get your name on some list at Eastern Creek and go for a lovely afternoon of bikes, (rhyme, rhyme), food and piss- let me know and we'll all go.

When is it anyway?

No comments: