Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I give up

I don't know what's happened.
I can't even speak english anymore. I've forgotten all my words, I don't know how to structure sentences and I just don't make any sense.

I blame you damn magazines. With your dumb puns and your terrible gossip stories you have driven me to insanity. And I don't even read the articles! I have too many magazines, I only look at the pictures!

I think it also has to do with the fact I'm limited for time and just want to bang out blogs.
I can't do it anymore, it's exhausting and I'm confusing myself.

I love it when this happens and I decide to take a break, because it automatically (by default) brings on the excitement. Let's hope that this little cocky anecdote doesn't jinx it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are there no comments? Self-eradicating prophecy of the blogworld.

Blogs are like the gayest thing ever. For proof, check www.steakorbeans.wordpress.com