Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back from the dead

Yes. I was meant to be taking a little break from this blogging adventure.
Some shite has happened (as always), none of it really bloggable. I think it has more to do with the fact that I can't be bothered so I choose it to not be bloggable.
I like this word- bloggable.

Some highlights included me having further allergic reactions, or a sty in the eye, my eye puffing up and choosing to wear an eyepatch out on the town to alleviate the hassle of needing to open and close my eye. Aye aye me maties.

However, this is not the reason for this blogging. The reason for this blogging is that there are a lot of babies occurring at the moment. They are popping out from everywhere. I brought up that old story of a baby being born on the plane means 2 things for the baby:
  • Free air travel for life from that airline
  • An international passport, granting you passage, work status and pseudo citizenship to any country on the planet.

I did some research. Came up with nothing. Does anyone know of any thing which makes this true? At all?

I would really like to know.

Love and hugs

Wisey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the baby being on born on the plane is an interesting question.
I see no reason for free air travel to be given - if you're born in a hospital you don't get free medical care for the rest of your life.