Monday, February 06, 2006

I want, I need

I have never really had a love affair with furniture. But, God help me- buy me this damn couch!




You can move it around, put it in all different positions and it's RED! So it will go with the lips.
Happens to be by an Israeli designer. This is Amit's website.

And other blogging- got nothing. Really.
Just can't be bothered.

All I'm doing at the moment is still trying to recover from my sick spell and doing the mad oscar rush before the Oscars.
I don't know why I still do it. Most Hollywood movies are totally shit and way too long. And I stopped getting excited about watching it a couple years ago. It just sort of lost its shine.

Hopefully WHO magazine will have that movie marathon day and I'll get to go. Movies are getting damn expensive.

No comments: