Thursday, November 17, 2005

The life of a media whore

Yeah, I work in media.

It's cool.

My agency...well maybe I shouldn't talk about that, could go down the blog related termination...

So...I get free mags, free dvd's, cds and tonnes of other shite.
I also get to go to a lot of parties.
They're real fun.

But I think this topic is dying. Doesn't look like it's panning out too good.
I'm tired and can't be bothered with more explanation. If you come, it's cool. I get lots of people to come with me. Love the +1 (or 5).

So this just in...

Student folds paper 12 times!
A high-school student has defied the received wisdom that it is impossible to fold a paper more than eight times by folding one twelve times:
For extra credit in a math class Britney was given the challenge to fold anything in half 12 times. After extensive experimentation, she folded a sheet of gold foil 12 times, breaking the record. This was using alternate directions of folding. But, the challenge was then redefined to fold a piece of paper. She studied the problem and was the first person to realize the basic cause for the limits. She then derived the folding limit equation for any given dimension. Limiting equations were derived for the case of folding in alternate directions and for the case of folding in a single direction using a long strip of paper. The merits of both folding approaches are discussed, but for high numbers of folds, single direction folding requires less paper.
http://pomonahistorical.org/12times.htm


Awesome!

And apparently some guy called Ray Digerati is fixing computers in exchange for sex. He said:
"Most of the calls I get are for spyware removal and viruses. One girl didn't even wait for me to finish the virus scan—she just grabbed me and gave me a blow job."
Link

Noice

And if anyone knows where to get one of these, I really want one


No comments: