Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween: How to dress like a slut

So I had my first American Halloween.
The fuckers absolutely love it.


It was a lot of fun- you get on the subway, walk down the street and everyone, and I mean everyone, is dressed up. We saw this giant penis on the street. He was just standing there like giant penises are an every day occurrence.

I did my old "rock bitch" outfit. Was a little bit of a cop out, but you know...I participated in the regulatory dress like a slut it's Halloween rule.

I love how you know something is true, and then a movie like Mean Girls comes along and just brings it out in the open:

Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.

Thank you Lindsay.

So, seriously, every costume that they sell in those shitty sex shops in Sydney (hey, who hasn't been in one), they sell as Halloween costumes in New York.

I also bumped into one Sara Ramirez, also known as Dr Torres in Grey's Anatomy. Someone said to me that a Grey's person was behind me, I turn around and actually goggled. She saw me do it. I then tapped her and apologised for looking at her like an object. She is after all a person and I am quite disturbed by the obsession with celebrity in this country.
Well, she really appreciated that. She was nice. And no I didn't get a photo. How could I after that exchange??
But here- pretend with this.

1 comment:

Wisey said...

I am amazed at the amount of hits I've had to my blog with the search string "how to dress like a slut".

I wouldn't think it was that complicated and that you would need notes.

Tits out, punani pretty much on display. How hard can it be???