Monday, March 19, 2007

Heeled thrice, sore legs and a headached from hell

Oh, last night was fun. Dan and Rachelle Silver's wedding. Awesome.
So much dancing, so much alcohol. You can't go wrong.

I got 3 stiletto heels planted in my feet- fantastic. Nothing gets the blood flowing like that.
Highlights included:
  • Vodka shots being handed out on the dancefloor.
  • A boat from chuppah to reception
  • Some of the most excellent displays of the Hora I have ever seen. Nothing better than a speedster hora. I could only handle the pain in my feet if I was dancing.
  • Brilliant cocktails
  • One hot bartender and a couple of hot bridesmaids
  • The presence of one Gila Levitan
  • Having great times with great mates (all except silly Roni Guralnek who couldn't make it).

All in all a top TOP night. Thanks Rachelle and Dan. Awesome.

And I think from now I am inflicting a NO BLACK rule. No one is alllowed to wear black anymore. I can't tell who is who and it gets boring.


a big wedding, when even the dog gets dressed up
this is what happens when you try look cool and pose...you end up looking like a total dickhead.
i love having to crouch. It gets more fun every time

Sweaty bride. Awesome.

Oh, soo pissed at this point. Love it

Extreme close up

2 comments:

Dot Co Dot Il said...

Where was the reception?
More importantly how was the food?

Wisey said...

Was at overseas passenger terminal.
Food was tops. The Shomer did a great job.

I also have discovered that I have lost my lip gloss. I really liked that gloss.