Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm psychic and not ashamed

I've always had a good intuition. Never really phased me and just trusted my instincts.

There were a few good ones to remember:
  1. Having a sense of my nieces names, or the phonetics of the name, before they were named...quite freaky (2 were exact, 2 were similarities and the last one was a failure;4 out of 5 aren't bad).
  2. Having a feeling to buy a lottery ticket and winning $40. Not $1million, but better than nothing!
  3. Being asked predictive questions in meetings and responding in the blink of an eye the colour of a next magazine cover (spot on) and a statistic (again spot on). They told us if we guessed the right statistic we would get a prize. I got it bang on and NO PRIZE! You can't do that. Does being psychic mean I cheated??

Lately I've been doing this thing where I ask people to think of a number between 1 and 10. They need to look at me, into my eyes, the entire time and then I guess their number. I've done it 3 times and been bang on target. I have a rating of three for three and need to be in the right mood when doing it.
But this is more about reading people. Getting their body language.
Half the trick though is getting them to follow your body language. You can basically control the situation and get them to choose the number you're thinking of. It's hard to explain, but it works! I got it from this magician, Criss Angel.
I got home late one Saturday night, and this guy was doing mind reading tricks and partially revealing how he does it. Fun.
Even if all the other stuff is lame, this trick is phenomenal.

No comments: