Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Confessions of a Rove Live Lover??

Oh- all of us have watched Rove Live at some point in our lives.

When I get home on a Tuesday night I can't but help myself and turn on the TV and watch a bit of the little cute man - Rove McManus.


So why is it that everyone admits that they can't stand him?

He is so adorable and makes these little funny quips and jibes. Plus he has the greatest accents. How could you not like him?

It's funny, but for so long I was resolute that I didn’t like him. Yes, I flick over to watch it and I don’t have to be at home to see Rove Live or I’ll die.


Maybe it’s because it’s so mainstream. Every man and his dog, every yobbo and his Sheila watch it. Those of us who are too cool maybe don’t want to admit that we’re into what all the plebs are into.


Someone with such a mass appeal is more than a miracle and it’s a feat not to be looked down upon.

No comments: